Find Viktoria’s latest research at SSRN.
Viktoria received both her Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and her Master’s degree in Finance and Accounting from WU Vienna. During her master’s program, she studied for one semester at Tulane University in New Orleans. In the last year of her master’s program, she worked as research and teaching assistant.
Her research interests include banking, corporate finance, as well as financial and CSR reporting. Viktoria plays the saxophone and enjoys skiing, hiking, bouldering, and traveling.
- Since 2018: PhD Student, Vienna Graduate School of Finance (VGSF)
- Since 2018: Research Assistant – Chair Prof. Laux and Prof. Mürmann, WU Vienna
- 2016-2018: MSc in Finance and Accounting, WU Vienna
- 2017: Semester abroad, Tulane University
- 2012-2016: BSc in Business Administration, WU Vienna