Viktoria received her Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from WU Vienna in 2016. She earned her Master's degree in Finance and Accounting in 2018 from the same university. During her Master's program she studied at Tulane University in New Orleans, US for one semester. In the last year of her Master's program she worked as research assistant in the field of risk management and teacher assistant in the field of corporate finance at WU Vienna.
Her research interests also include these two areas of finance. In her Master thesis she examined the empirically evidenced puzzles in the context of IPOs such as IPO underpricing, the occurrence of IPO waves and the long-term underperformance of stocks after the initial public offering. In her spare time Viktoria enjoys performing various sport activities as skiing, hiking, and ballet as well as travelling, and playing the piano.
- Since 2018: PhD Student, Vienna Graduate School of Finance (VGSF)
- Since 2018: Research Assistant - Chair Prof. Laux and Prof. Mürmann, WU Vienna
- 2016-2018: MSc in Finance and Accounting, WU Vienna
- 2017: Semester abroad, Tulane University
- 2012-2016: BSc in Business Administration, WU Vienna