Behavioral Decision Theory, Asymmetric Information in Insurance Markets, Financial Intermediaries, Solvency Regulation
- Geyer, A., Kremslehner, D., Muermann, A., forthcoming, Asymmetric Information in Automobile Insurance: Evidence from Driving Behavior, Journal of Risk and Insurance.
- Huang, R.J., Muermann, A., Tzeng, L.Y., 2016, Hidden Regret in Insurance Markets, Journal of Risk and Insurance 83(1), 181-216.
- Filipovic, D., Kremslehner, R., Muermann, A., 2015, Optimal Investment and Premium Policies under Risk Shifting and Solvency Regulation, Journal of Risk and Insurance 82(2), 261-288; this paper won the AXA-EGRIE Prize at the World Risk and Insurance Economics Congress in 2010.
- Doherty, N.A., Laux, C., Muermann, A., 2015, Insuring Nonverifiable Losses, Review of Finance 19(1), 83-316.
- Gollier, C., Muermann A., 2010, Optimal Choice and Beliefs with Ex Ante Savoring and Ex Post Disappointment, Management Science 56(8), 1272-1284.
- Laux, C., Muermann A., 2010, Financing Risk Transfer under Governance Problems: Mutual versus Stock Insurers, Journal of Financial Intermediation 19(3), 333-354.
- Braun, M., Muermann A., 2004, The Impact of Regret on the Demand for Insurance, Journal of Risk and Insurance 71(4), 737-767; this paper won the Robert I. Mehr Award 2014 published in the Journal of Risk and Insurance ten years ago that has best stood the test of time.