Information Acquisition, Financial Intermediation, Incomplete Markets, Market Microstructure, Liquidity Risk, Banking Regulation, Financial Geography
- Gehrig, T., Ritzberger, K. (2022): Intermediation and Price Volatility, Journal of Economic Theory, Vol. 201 (April), 105442.
- Dietrich, D., Gehrig, T. (2021): On the Instability of Private Liquidity Provision, Economics Letters, Vol. 209 (December), 110117.
- Gehrig, T., Iannino, M.C. (2021): Did the Basel Process of Banking Regulation Enhance the Resiliency of European Banks?, Journal of Financial Stability, Vol. 55 (June), 100904.
- Gehrig, T., Stenbacka, R. (2021): Journal Competition and the Quality of Published Research: Simultaneous versus Sequential Screening, International Journal of Industrial Organization, Vol.76 (May), 102718.
- Gehrig, T., Iannino, M.C. (2018): Capital Regulation and Systemic Risk in the Insurance Sector, Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Vol. 10(2), 237-263.
- Gehrig, T., Füss, R., Rindler, P. (2016): Changing Risk Perception and the Time-Varying Price of Risk, Review of Finance 20(4), 1549-1585.
- Editor-in-Chief: Gehrig T. (with Wagenhofer A.): Schmalenbach Journal of Business Research. https://www.springer.com/journal/41471