Prof. for Finance
University of Vienna
Financial Intermediation, Corporate Governance and Financial Institutions, Bankruptcy and Distress Risk
- Cziraki, P., Laux, C., Lóránth, G. (2022): Understanding Bank Payouts During the Crisis of 2007-2009. Forthcoming at the Review of Corporate Finance Studies.
- Alan, S., Ertac, S., Kubilay, E., Lóránth, G. (2019): Understanding Gender Differences in Leadership Decisions: Evidence from Children and Adolescents. The Economic Journal.
- Calzolari, G., Colliard, J., Lóránth, G. (2019): Multinational Banks and Supranational Supervision. Review of Financial Studies.
- Laux, C. Lóránth, G., Morrison, A. (2018): The Adverse Effect of Internal Control on Governance and Leverage. Management Science.
- Kolm, J., Laux, C., Lóránth, G. (2017): Regulating Bank CEO Compensation and Active Boards. Review of Finance.
- Franks, J., Lóránth, G. (2014): A Study of Bankruptcy Cost and the Allocation of Control. Review of Finance.
- Alan, S., Lóránth, G. (2013): Subprime Consumer Credit Deman: Evidence from a Lender’s Pricing Experiment. Review of Financial Studies.