Before pursuing a PhD degree at VGSF, I acquired basic quantitative and financial knowledge throughout my bachelor degree at the University of Mannheim. Since I became more interested into finance research, I decided to enhance my research and coding skills by earning a master degree in finance from the University of Mannheim. Two semester abroad – one at the University of Edinburgh and one at the Norwegian School of Economics (NHH) – contributed to my intercultural and teamwork skills.
The research throughout my master thesis motivated me to become a research student at the Vienna Graduate School of Finance (VGSF). Particularly, I analyze risk factors in stock markets and the relationship between technological innovations and asset prices.
During my spare time, I like to hike in the mountains, travel and enjoy time with friends.
- Since 2019: PhD Student, Vienna Graduate School of Finance (VGSF)
- 2019: MSc in Finance at the University of Mannheim
- 2018: Semester abroad at the Norwegian School of Economics NHH
- 2016: BSc in Business Administration at the University of Mannheim
- 2015: Semester Abroad at the University of Edinburgh
- 2019: Traineeship program at Genève Invest: Portfolio management of fixed income and equity
- 2017: Internship at DZ Bank AG in the area of equity sales for institutional clients