Born and raised in Vienna, Wolfgang studied Business Administration (specialization Investment Analysis and Banking) at the University of Vienna and graduated with distinction. In addition he focused on statistics and psychology.
During the last two years of his studies Wolfgang worked as a quantitative analyst for a fund of hedge funds. His current research deals with corporate bond and CDS markets. Other fields of interest are market micro structure and bank regulation.
- Since 2008: PhD student at the Vienna Graduate School of Finance
- Since 2008: Research Assistant at WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business), Chair Prof. Zechner
- Master in Business Administration, University of Vienna, 2006-2008
- Bachelor in Business Administration, University of Vienna, 2003-2006
- Is there an Independent Common Factor in the Corporate Bond Market?
- An Evaluation of Capital Structure Arbitrage Strategies
- International Financial Management (Finance course for Bachelor and Master students in Business Administration).