I am originally from Seoul, South Korea. I received my Bachelor in Physics at Sogang University in 2012. I got my Master of finance from KAIST Business School in 2014. During my master program, I visited the University of Maryland as an exchange student. Before I pursued the PhD degree at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, I worked at the KIS Pricing as a senior analyst for one year. I am interested in Empirical Corporate Finance, especially, Social Network, Corporate Governance and Labor Union.
- Since September 2018: Visiting Student at the Vienna Graduate School of Finance
- Since 2015: PhD in Finance at Nanyang Business School
- 2012-2014: MSc in Management Engineering (Finance) at KAIST Business School
- 2008-2012: BSc in Physics at Sogang University
- Fahlenbrach, R.; Kim, H.; Low, A.: The importance of network recommendations in the director labor market