Asad was born in Kolkata, the erstwhile capital of India. He graduated in Computer Science from St. Xavier’s College (Kolkata) in 2008 and worked as software developer for 3 years. He then moved to London School of Economics in 2011 to pursue his Masters in Risk and Finance. After having worked as a long term intern with BNP Paribas in London, Asad moved back to India in 2013 and took up teaching assignments in various institutes as a visiting faculty of finance.
Finance and Economics aside, Asad likes to keep a tab on the political and social affairs of the world, especially of his native land. He also has a keen interest in modern history. He likes playing football and chess.
- 2014 – : PhD in Finance at the Vienna Graduate School of Finance
- 2011 – 2012: MSc in Risk and Finance at London School of Economics & Political Science
- 2005 – 2008: BSc in Computer Science at St. Xavier’s College under University of Calcutta
- 2013 – 2014: Guest Faculty in Finance and Corporate Trainer
- 2012 – 2013: Long Term Internship with BNP Paribas in London
- 2008 – 2011: Software developer in India