Before joining VGSF, I earned a BSc in Maritime, Logistics and Transport Economics and Business at the University of Genoa, and a MSc in Finance and Banking at the University of Rome Tor Vergata, both cum laude. During my Master, I spent five months as visiting student at HEC Lausanne.
Besides my professional interests, I am a classical pianist, with a Master of Arts in Piano Performance obtained at the Conservatory of Rome Santa Cecilia. I am passionate about politics, philosophy, and different cultures.
- 2019: Visiting PhD Student, Bocconi University
- Since 2017: PhD Student, Vienna Graduate School of Finance (VGSF)
- 2017: Visiting Student, HEC Lausanne
- 2017: MSc in Finance and Banking, University of Rome Tor Vergata
- 2015: BSc in Maritime, Logistics and Transport Economics and Business, University of Genoa