Nikolay Dinev CFA
Nikolay, originally from Sofia, Bulgaria, received his B.A. from Macalester College and his M.B.A. from the Yale School of Management. At Yale he focused on finance-related topics including corporate finance, capital markets, and financial engineering. Furthermore, Nikolay is a CFA Charterholder.
Prior to joining VGSF he amassed over five years of practical finance experience. In the time between his bachelor’s and master’s studies, Nikolay worked as an analyst at Bank of America. There he was involved in cross-border structured finance transactions. Most recently, Nikolay was employed by the Boston Consulting Group where he specialized in finance topics and was a member of the European Corporate Finance Task Force.
Nikolay’s research interests lie primarily in game theory, asset management, and corporate finance.
In his spare time he likes to play chess and basketball and is an active member of both the Yale Club of Austria and the CFA Society Austria.
- Since 2013: Ph.D. student at the Vienna Graduate School of Finance
- 2008-2010: M.B.A., Yale School of Management, Yale University
- 2002-2006: B.A. in Mathematics and Economics, Macalester College
- 2010-2013: The Boston Consulting Group (Vienna)
- 2006-2008: Bank of America (New York and London)