Phone:+43(1)31336 Ex 4806
Asad was born in Kolkata, the erstwhile capital of India. He graduated in Computer Science from St. Xavier’s College (Kolkata) in 2008 and worked as software developer for 3 years. He then moved to London School of Economics in 2011 to pursue his Masters in Risk and Finance. After having worked as a long term intern with BNP Paribas in London, Asad moved back to India in 2013 and took up teaching assignments in various institutes as a visiting faculty of finance.
Finance and Economics aside, Asad likes to keep a tab on the political and social affairs of the world, especially of his native land. He also has a keen interest in modern history. He likes playing football and chess.
Banking and Financial Intermediation, Corporate Finance, Portfolio Management & Monetary Policy.
- 2014 – : PhD in Finance at the Vienna Graduate School of Finance
- 2011 – 2012: MSc in Risk and Finance at London School of Economics & Political Science
- 2005 – 2008: BSc in Computer Science at St. Xavier’s College under University of Calcutta
- 2013 – 2014: Guest Faculty in Finance and Corporate Trainer
- 2012 – 2013: Long Term Internship with BNP Paribas in London
- 2008 – 2011: Software developer in India